- Journalist - In Pekin, for the second day running, negotiations are underway between North and South Korea. The famine is high on the agenda; North Korea is calling for South Korea's aid as food shortages hit the entire population.
- Report: Isabelle Bechler and Tristan Le Bras -
"Dandong is one of China’s gateways into North Korea. It's a small place, with little activity, but... more
- Journalist - Médecins Sans Frontières announces its definitive withdrawal from North Korea. In this communist country, the horrors are indescribable. Hundreds of thousands of people have died of famine in three years. MSF denounces the authorities' diversion of aid.
- Willian Eregoyen - "Some North Korean children are so weak they spend the whole day immobile, with haggard eyes.... more
- Journalist - Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Let’s start off tonight with an exceptional testimony from an opponent of the North Korean regime. Her name is Li Son Hok and she was received at the National Assembly this Tuesday. She described to the deputies how she was victimised during her detention – thirteen years in prison for dissidence. Her aim: draw the international community’s... more
- Journalist - It’s the fiftieth anniversary of the end of the Korean war. Ceremonies are being organised in Seoul and Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea where the humanitarian situation lurches from bad to worse. No one knows how the 23 million North Koreans are really doing.
- Report from Pierre Babet and Eric Jeannet - « Fog. It masks the horizon, and the binoculars’ view. In the... more